Ревизия 4.1.12 (2017-04-25)
Описание: 'Simple Grey' theme was inspired by 'gally/Graphite' theme
for Piwigo, and 'Carbon' theme for Gallery, with the goal to simplify the
design back to the basics: the photos !
Изменения: New languages:
* Brezhoneg [FR]
Ревизия 2.9.a (2017-04-24)
Описание: - responsive layout, retina aware
- comes with several color flavors (including clear and dark colors)
- horizontal menu (becomes vertical on mobile devices and small screens)
- thumbnails full row layout (no space lost, à la plugin GThumb, retina aware)
Incompatible with the following plugins: GThumb, AutomaticSize
Изменения: compatibility with piwigo 2.9
Ревизия 1.5.9 (2017-04-23)
Описание: A feature-rich and mobile-ready theme based on Phil Bayfield's Bootstrap Default.
[*] Plenty of color schemes, thanks to Bootswatch. Includes a custom dark color scheme based on Lightroom.
[*] Album navigation on the picture page with touch support using Slick slider.
[*] Fullscreen slideshow view using PhotoSwipe
[**] Supports videos using standard HTML 5 video widget
[**] Autoplay slideshow
[**] Can be started from both the thumbnail and the picture detail page.
[*] Native HTML 5 video support on picture page, too
[*] 100% mobile device ready (responsive layout, asynchronous loading of content, tap & swipe events)
[*] All features are configurable (enable/disable, various options)
* PHP >= 5.3
* Bootstrap Default installed (but it does not have to be activated)
Recommended plugins for best mobile experience:
* GThumb+ or gdThumb (for best "available screen space usage")
* RV Thumbnail Scroller (to keep initial page load size small and allow for easy "swipe through")
Изменения: - Use a sanely recent jQuery version, 2.2.4 that is.
- Update Photoswipe to 4.1.2 - fixes iOS 10.3 rotation issue
- Update Bootswatch
- Fix broken search.php when Language Switch plugin is enabled
- Add compatibility with RV Autocomplete plugin
- Other minor fixes
- New translations and translation updates, thanks to Piwigo translation team
* Greek (Ελληνικά [GR])
* Norwegian (Norsk bokmål [NO])
Ревизия 0.5 (2017-03-24)
Описание: Versa is a responsive dark theme for modern browsers that maximises the visualization of photographs. The picture page adapts to the browser window and the photograph is displayed using the largest available space. Therefore, this theme works in both mobile and desktop and allows to easily browse the gallery with fullscreen pictures by rotating the screen or resizing the window.
- In landscape mode (or wide windows) the photograph fills the screen. The information and comments of the photograph are accessible by scrolling the page.
- In portrait mode (or tall windows) the top part of the screen shows the full image and the bottom part its information and comments.
In either mode and on both desktop and mobile, it is possible to navigate the gallery by a single swipe gesture, dragging the image with the mouse or clicking/taping the sides of the image. Slideshows adapt to the medium in a similar way, but switch the navigation to their corresponding controls.
Thumbnails on the index and albums pages are scaled to fit the browser window as well. To ensure the quality of the images shown, the pictures and thumbnails are downscaled only, never upscaled.
- Dark low-contrast theme
- Responsive design for mobile and desktop platforms
- Photographs can be browsed fullscreen in landscape mode
- Support of tactile gestures and mouse events to browse the gallery
- Thumbnails are scaled depending on the screen/window size
- Scalable graphics thanks to Font Awesome (http://fontawesome.io)
- Friendly to existing plugins and languages as it is based on the default theme
- It is recommended to install the plugin Auto Oversize with this theme. It will automatically set the smallest picture size needed to browse the gallery fullscreen. Alternatively, you can set the default picture size manually, but be aware that with Versa this parameter only defines the maximum size of the image as they are dynamically downscaled to fit the browser window.
- Set the size of the thumbnails to be between 1.5x and 2.0x larger than the desired size. For instance, 400x400 will result in thumbnails around 300x300 in size (varying between 200 and 400 px). This is needed for the dynamic scaling of the thumbnails.
*Beta status* This theme was developed originally for my personal site. Even though I think it is now in a sufficiently mature state to be shared, be warned that I do not have the resources to test all possible configurations. Therefore, bugs may appear on other ends.
- Tested browsers: Firefox on Linux, Firefox on Android, Chrome on Android, Safari on iOS.
- Tested compatible plugins: Batch Downloader, Community, Exif View, PWG Stuffs, Simple Copyright, GThumb+.
Изменения: Initial BETA Release
Ревизия 1.0 (2017-03-13)
Описание: Theme based on Elegant with the following changes:
- Thumbnails on picture page using slick.js
- Openstreetmap from category on picture page (if piwigo-openstreetmap is used)
- No category page: jump directly to first image (can be switched on/off)
- Maximize panorama height: Pictures with width/height > 3.5 are rescaled to maximum height (can be switched on/off)
Изменения: First version of the theme