Ревизия 1.0.9 (2018-11-25)
Описание: A small and lightweight Captcha solution to keep your installation free from bot spam comments and bot fake registrations.
It does not rely on any remote resources - like Recaptcha from Google or any others. This means you do not have to mention it in your GDPR compliance declaration. If Google enables Recaptcha V3 soon, Recaptcha will act like a tracker, since the advice is to implement it on every single page of your website. You will dislike Google for this, hopefully.
Installation is as easy as with any other plugin. Since this plugin does not use any database tables it does not matter which MySQL version you are using.
The Captcha works the classic way. There are some configuration options like colors, OCR confusion, dimensions and length of challenge. Just explore the possibilities in the plugin area of Piwigo admin.
Yes, it is the 5th or so Captcha solution, but all other solutions rely on remote resources or are not maintained anymore.
You can protect comments below pictures, comments below categories (plugin Comments on Albums), user registration, guestbook entries (plugin GuestBook) and the contact form (plugin Contact Form).
The plugin is based on work of mistic and Stefan Petre.
Would love to receive feedback.
Изменения: Added support for Guestbook and Contactform, Bugfix in session house keeping, added some credits for those this work is based on (mistic, Stefan Petre)
Ревизия 1.0 (2018-11-19)
Please follow the instructions provided at:
- You need the LocalFiles Editor plugin (https://piwigo.org/ext/extension_view.php?eid=144)
- You must get recaptcha v2 keys for your domain
- You must define three config variables:
The first one changes the function, which verifies the users password
The second one is the "Website Key" (or similar).
The third and last one is the "Secret key".
Please put the two keys inside ' as shown below:
$conf['password_verify'] = 'reisishot_password_verify';
$conf['recaptcha_public'] = 'mypublickey1415';
$conf['recaptcha_secret'] = 'myprivatekey1425';
That's it :D!
Изменения: Initial release
Ревизия 1.5.3 (2018-11-13)
Описание: Import pictures from your Flickr account with Flickr2Piwigo. You can:
* browse your albums and choose pictures (or whole albums) to import,
* or import your entire Flickr portfolio.
You will need a Flickr API key to use this plugin; all instructions are in the Configuration tab of the plugin.
Изменения: Update some languages and some minor style fixes.
Ревизия 2.9.1 (2018-10-30)
Описание: Plugin permettant de mettre en place des Concours photo sur des catégories du la galerie. (Peut être utilisé dans le cadre d'un club photo - c'est mon cas)
Les concours sont paramétrables :
- définition de chaque concours : catégorie sélectionnée, groupe d'utilisateur pouvant participer...
- automatisation du déclenchement : date+heure de début et de fin
- critères et sous-critères avec note mini/maxi et pondération
- Les résultats du concours peuvent être générés (et consultables sur la galerie) et exportés en fichier CSV.
Изменения: Nouvelles langues: Русский [RU] Total : 3
Diverses corrections et améliorations
- Ajout d'un timer avant/pendant le concours (paramétrable)
- Mode de notation avec étoile ou chiffre (paramétrable)
- Page de vote globale (toutes les photos à noter sur 1 page) (paramétrable)
- Masquage des photos avant le démarrage du concours (paramétrable)
- Modification affichage des concours dans la page d'admin (concours préparés/en cours/clos)
- Ajout langue RU
- Nettoyage de code
Ревизия 0.7 (2018-10-25)
Описание: Versa is a responsive dark theme for modern browsers that maximises the visualization of photographs. The picture page adapts to the browser window and the photograph is displayed using the largest available space. Therefore, this theme works in both mobile and desktop and allows to easily browse the gallery with fullscreen pictures by rotating the screen or resizing the window.
- In landscape mode (or wide windows) the photograph fills the screen. The information and comments of the photograph are accessible by scrolling the page.
- In portrait mode (or tall windows) the top part of the screen shows the full image and the bottom part its information and comments.
In either mode and on both desktop and mobile, it is possible to navigate the gallery by a single swipe gesture, dragging the image with the mouse or clicking/taping the sides of the image. Slideshows adapt to the medium in a similar way, but switch the navigation to their corresponding controls.
Thumbnails on the index and albums pages are scaled to fit the browser window as well. To ensure the quality of the images shown, the pictures and thumbnails are downscaled only, never upscaled.
- Dark low-contrast theme
- Responsive design for mobile and desktop platforms
- Photographs can be browsed fullscreen in landscape mode
- Support of tactile gestures and mouse events to browse the gallery
- Thumbnails are scaled depending on the screen/window size
- Scalable graphics thanks to Font Awesome (http://fontawesome.io)
- Friendly to existing plugins and languages as it is based on the default theme
- Settings related to picture sizes only define the maximum size of the image in this theme, as they are dynamically downscaled to fit the browser window.
- Set the size of the thumbnails to be between 1.5x and 2.0x larger than the desired size. For instance, 400x400 will result in thumbnails around 300x300 in size (varying between 200 and 400 px). This is needed for the dynamic scaling of the thumbnails.
*Beta status* This theme was developed originally for my personal site. Even though I think it is now in a sufficiently mature state to be shared, be warned that I do not have the resources to test all possible configurations. Therefore, bugs may appear on other ends.
- Tested browsers: Firefox on Linux, Firefox on Android, Chrome on Android, Safari on iOS.
- Tested compatible plugins: Batch Downloader, Community, Exif View, PWG Stuffs, Simple Copyright, GThumb+.
Изменения: Changelog from previous revision:
- Fixed hardcoded paths with capitalisation errors
- Improved compatibility with the Community plugin
- Nicer display of warning messages