Revision 11.5 (2021-05-08)
About: Plugin to enable simple sharing of private albums.
For any private album, you can generate a unique URL that you can share with the users you trust in enough to browse an album. No user nor password is required by default for visitors of this trusted link.
Use the new Share function available on private albums (for administrator users only).
From this function, you can :
* Create a new share
* Copy share URL to clipboard
* Regenerate the unique URL
* Cancel an active share
Changes: Enhancements in the way shared albums can be managed
* Fixed #74 Uncaught error - following 11.4 upgrade
Version 11.4 added features :
* Added #72 Allow non-administrators to create share-urls (via a sharealbum_powerusers group)
* Added #43 (and duplicate #73) Shares can now be applied recursively to include nested / sub-albums (There's a new option in the configuration page to activate this feature. Please not that existing shares will not modified, you need to cancel and recreate them)
See https://github.com/petitssuisses/piwigo-ShareAlbum for details on new features and/or submit enhancements suggestions and bugs reporting
Revision 2.10.a (2020-04-05)
About: Add "Share This" links to your photo page
* Google Plus
* Google Plus would not pick up image references if $conf['derivative_url_style'] = 1; is used
Changes: Add translation
* Catalan (Català [CA])
* Czech (Česky [CZ])
* Danish (Dansk [DK])
* German (Deutsch [DE])
* Greek (Ελληνικά [GR])
* Spanish (Español [ES])
* French (Français [FR])
* Italian (Italiano [IT])
* Latvian (Latviešu [LV])
* Norwegian (Norsk bokmål [NO])
* Dutch (Nederlands [NL])
* Portuguese Brazil (Brasil [BR])
* Portuguese (Português [PT])
* Russian (Русский [RU])
* Slovak (Slovensky [SK])
* Swedish (Svenska [SE])
* Turkish (Türkçe [TR])
* Ukrainian (Українська [UA])
* Chinese (中文 (简体) [CN])
Revision 2.8.a (2016-12-07)
About: Share a private photo, with a key instead of authentication.
No need to have a user to see the shared photo and download it. Photos can be shared one by one. Only permitted groups of users can send a private share.
Not compatible with Bootstrap themes yet.
Changes: First revision