Revision 1.0.2 (2021-09-19)
About: OpenID Connect is a Piwigo plugin which allows single sign-on logins using the OpenID Connect protocol. The protocol utilizes both the OpenID Connect Core and the OpenID Connect Discovery specifications. The plugin supports both the authorization code flow, as well as the (legacy) resource owner credentials flow, otherwise known as the password flow. Although legacy and recommended against, by enabling this flow, login through the Piwigo webservice API is enabled.
Changes: Fix regression introduced by 1.0.1
Revision 2.10 (2021-09-19)
About: The problem with using physical albums is that if a photo file is moved to a different folder, the next synchronization process will delete the original file info from the database and re-create it in the new location. This means all of the metadata associated with the item (tags, description, etc.) are lost and have to be entered again.
Physical Photo Move (PPM) is an extension that allows an existing item (photo, video, or album) in a physical folder (i.e., not in the upload folder and linked into a virtual album) to be moved to another folder, preserving all metadata.
* UI change (drop-down album list) to batch manager and Move tab (for individual photos/albums)
Revision 2.0.2 (2021-09-04)
About: Enables tagging people (or objects) in photographs.
Changes: Changes: Corrected saving of configuration so the automatically created taggers group and user association is stored.
1. Group mapping; You can specify the groups allowed to tag faces.
2. Support for deleting individual tags on an image.
3. Mass updates; No need to click the button for each tag.
4. Tag will resize/shift when new image size is selected.
5. Must be logged in to tag faces.
6. Does not require Jquery (scripts or styles) if you're into that.
7. Will auto capitalize names, e.g. pinkie jenkins => Pinkie Jenkins.
8. Ability to save the cropped tag locally to your server (future automatic labeling). If you enable this feature, some manual steps may be needed.
sudo chown -R www-data:www-data training/
sudo chmod 775 training/
Revision 1.21.0 (2021-08-21)
About: Smart images optimization and WebP convertation on the fly with OptiPic CDN.
What does OptiPic CDN do when trying to request an image from it:
- Returns the WebP version of the image, if the browser supports WebP format.
- Returns a compressed/optimized version without webp, if the browser does not support WebP.
- Makes responsive to mobile screens, if the image is opened from a mobile.
- Caches and speeds up loading, reducing the load from your hosting.
Convertation to Webp and image compression occurs in the background and does not slow down the opening of images on the browser.
If the optimized version is not yet ready at the time of the image request, the original version is returned without any processing.
What gets optimization of images on the site:
- Speeding up the site
- Improving SEO
- Increasing of conversion
- Increasing of Google Pagespeed Insights
FREE SUPPORT AND INSTALLATION HELP
Have any questions?
You may get free support or free integration with OptiPic here.
For more information please visit official OptiPic CDN site.
Revision 2.10d (2021-08-11)
About: This extension is an updated version of ldap_login by kipjr. The goal of this plugin is to refresh the existing code to be compatible with Piwigo v11.x.
Original work by kipjr: https://github.com/Kipjr/
Original plugin (ldap_login v2.10c)