Revision 2.8.6 (2020-12-30)
About: Adds "A random photo" block into menu. It's similar to Advanced Menu Manager Random pictures with next differences:
* enable using square images
* new rotation script (lazy loading, pause rotation when cursor above image)
* image refers to photo in album, not in set of all images. Useful for very large galleries
* not yet implement multilanguage Block title, Displayed datas and Selected pictures options
Changes: Add "Has Settings: true" to header of main.inc.php
Revision 2.10.a (2019-09-30)
About: 'Stripped' theme with responsive thumbnails.
Vertical menu adapted for mobile devices and small screens.
Looks perfect with Fotorama, Menu Random Photo, GThumb+ and RV Thumb Scroller plugins. Smart Pocket theme should be disabled for activate this plugins on mobile.
Changes: compatibility with both Piwigo 2.9 and 2.10
Revision 2.7.r (2014-11-05)
About: Fotorama based full-screen slideshow. It can replace a default picture view - start amazing slideshow from album.
Fotorama is a simple, stunning, powerful jQuery gallery. Licensed under the MIT.
Changes: Fix Notice message.
* Ukrainian (Українська [UA]), thanks to animan
Revision 2.7.k (2014-10-07)
About: Convert physical albums to virtual for better categorization without changing real file positions.
This plugin make a copy of all images from physical albums into virtual with same name and hide source albums from users. (Do not copy a real image files, only their associations.) After that you can move you albums into any other album.
Similar plugin is Virtualize.
Changes: Compatibility Piwigo 2.7