Revision 11.5 (2021-05-08)
About: Plugin to enable simple sharing of private albums.
For any private album, you can generate a unique URL that you can share with the users you trust in enough to browse an album. No user nor password is required by default for visitors of this trusted link.
Use the new Share function available on private albums (for administrator users only).
From this function, you can :
* Create a new share
* Copy share URL to clipboard
* Regenerate the unique URL
* Cancel an active share
Changes: Enhancements in the way shared albums can be managed
* Fixed #74 Uncaught error - following 11.4 upgrade
Version 11.4 added features :
* Added #72 Allow non-administrators to create share-urls (via a sharealbum_powerusers group)
* Added #43 (and duplicate #73) Shares can now be applied recursively to include nested / sub-albums (There's a new option in the configuration page to activate this feature. Please not that existing shares will not modified, you need to cancel and recreate them)
See https://github.com/petitssuisses/piwigo-ShareAlbum for details on new features and/or submit enhancements suggestions and bugs reporting
Revision 11.2 (2021-04-29)
About: PresyncAutoRename sanitizes your directories and files names within your gallery. It automatically corrects and renames files to a Piwigo compatible pattern.
All invalid characters are replaced with underscores so that the Synchronization process can run smoothly.
It has a simulation mode to preview which changes will be made on your files.
It automatically checks for files existence prior renaming them, appending a sequential number to them in case of duplicate.
Changes: Added #1 - Automatic conversion of eastern arabic numbers to western characters (numbers) in filenames
Revision 11.1 (2021-02-14)
About: Force HTTPS is a security plugin for Piwigo.
It allows administrators to force usage of SSL transport layer when browsing Piwigo, either globally, or on a selection of sensible pages (identification, registration ion, admin pages).
On https enabled web servers, http requests are automatically redirected to https requests.
Https requests are secured using STS (Strict Transport Security).
Please submit enhancement requests or discovered bugs on the GitHub page
Changes: Fixed Piwigo 11 compatibility
* Catalan (Català [CA])
* Norwegian (Norsk bokmål [NO])
* Ukrainian (Українська [UA])