Revision 12.a (2022-01-16)
About: Prune History allows:
- To prune manually history table according a date range
- To save the table before a purge and restore it if you made a mistake
- To download the saved table as a SQL file
- To automatically purge the table according to a criterion of data retention
Changes: compatibility Piwigo 12
Revision 12.a (2022-01-16)
About: This plugin enables exclusion of a single IP address or a range of IP addresses in Piwigo's history table, to purge the table, and to build a black list of undesired IP addresses.
Changes: Compatibility Piwigo 12
Revision 2.8.1 (2022-01-10)
About: This plugin adds password policies.
**** Important: Some features have been migrated from the UserAdvManager plugin (version < 2.50.x ) . This plugin is therefore only compatible with the 2.51.x and upper UserAdvManager versions. ****
List of plugin features :
* Complexity of passwords chosen by users (or admin) when registering
If enabled, a password complexity score must be set. All passwords chosen not respecting this score will be rejected. The administration module of the plugin allows to test the complexity configuration.
* Renewal passwords policy
Enables the management tab in plugin administration panel to list registered user and allows to manually initiate a renewal of the password of one or more registered users.
At their next login , they will be automatically redirected to their profile page and prompted to change their password. And this, until the action is performed.
* Management of failed login attempts due to incorrect password
Allows to define a maximum number of login attempts with incorrect password. Beyond this limit, the user account is locked and can no longer connect to the gallery. He should contact the administrator to request the unlocking.
The administrator can then perform the unlocking in the users management tab of the plugin where a symbol will show locked accounts.
Changes: Compatibility with Piwigo 12
Revision 2.8.0 (2016-03-16)
About: Link user registration from Piwigo to FluxBB forum 1.2.x and 1.5.x since plugin version 2.2.4 (user registration, password changes, user deletion) and use only one (Piwigo's) #_user database table. This is an upgrade from the original Nicco's NBC_LinkUser2PunBB plugin and is available for Piwigo 2.x
*** Important note : Some modification have to be set in FluxBB core files - See "Instructions" section in plugin's admin panel ***
Knonw issues since version 2.5.9:
- Not compatible with user_mass_register plugin
Changes: New languages:
* Chinese (中文 (简体) [CN])
Revision 2.80.0 (2016-03-12)
About: Options added for advanced users management:
- Send an email confirmation of registration to new registered users
- Advanced management of the registration confirmation (sending reminder emails, setting a time limit to confirm registration, ... )
- Advanced management of "Ghost" users (users who haven't visited the gallery since x days) with reminder emails
- Automated management of users waiting for registration validation and for ghost users
- Requires a nickname for guest comments
- Allows application of an email provider exclusion list (ie : @hotmail.com, @msn.com,...) to new registrations
... And many more features to discover ;-)
The following capabilities are only necessary and activated for versions of Piwigo less than 2.x:
- Email address mandatory for new users
- Not allow the same email address to be used for separate accounts
- Make user accounts case insensitive to prevent multiple account creation using only case differences
Changes: Piwigo 2.8 compatibility check. Known issues : Shortcut to user's profile does not work anymore