Revision 2.8.a (2016-03-25)
About: CDNPlus is an plugin for Piwigo that allows an easy integration with a Content Delivery Network (CDN).
Incorporating a CDN with your website gives you several benefits, including the following:
* Faster Page Loads - Since most of your files will be served from a much closer location to your end-users, the speed in which your page loads will be greatly increased.
* Reduced Server Load - Since most of your files are no longer served by your own host, your server will be freed up to perform the basic tasks required of it.
* Handle More Visitors - Because of the improvements just mentioned and other factors, your website will be able to handle the strain of a much larger user base that it could otherwise.
* Higher SEO Rankings - Caused by the increase in performance to your site, something Google recently claimed effects SEO rankings.
Changes: Changes from v2.7.c to v2.8.a
- Update description
- Update language, thanks to the contributors
Release Note: https://github.com/xbgmsharp/piwigo-cdnplus/releases/tag/v2.8.a
Revision 0.1 (2014-12-26)
About: Set a different host to use as a CDN/Caching Proxy.
Works great with Jetpack Photon (https://developer.wordpress.com/docs/photon/)
Changes: version 0.1